Adore Me, b.tempt'd, Skarlett Blue, L'Agent By Agent Provocateur, Panache, Elle Macpherson Body, DKNY Intimates, ASOS, Ashley Graham, Free People, Wacoal, Emporio Armani, Fantasie, Stella McCartney, Topshop, Ultimo, Heidi Klum Intimates, La Perla, Rene Rofe, Betsey Johnson,
Balconette Bra for Juliettes of Modern Times
If there would be a “Bra of the Year” award it would definitely go to the balcony-styled bras that are probably one of the most versatile models of women underwear ever designed. It is not only sexy and flattering for you bust line, it is also comfortable and suitable to wear daily for every occasion.
Having become popular among wide public in the 1950s, today these bras can be both flowery romantic or passionate red color, but their signature traits remain the same:
- Top part of the breasts left open (sometimes all the way to the nipple);
- Most of the support concentrated on the bottom of the bust line;
- Thin straps moved closer to the arms;
- Enhanced breasts lifting up effect and open cleavage.
Why would I wear a bra with a weird household name?
If this is your first introduction to this kinds of brassiere, and you aren’t inspired by the name of balconette bra, for sure you will love the effect it creates:
- Enhanced cleavage even for small breasts thanks to the strong bottom support;
- Fuller breasts: despite your breasts being covered by only ¾ or even ½, there is still place to insert push up pads in the balcony bra and add a size or even two;
- Freedom of movements thanks to great support and breasts being centered in the middle;
- Versatility: with a large variety of fabrics, colors and sizes, balconette bras can be worn with any outfit.
For those of our customers who didn’t know what is a balconette bra before, we offer a large variety of such models to choose from. Browse different designs, colors, coverage levels and styles of the balcony bras and find the best one for you!