Free People, Coobie, Out From Under, Fashion Forms, Rene Rofe, Smooothees, Cosabella, Hanky Panky, Betsey Johnson, Flex, OnGossamer, Wolford, Emporio Armani, Wacoal, Heaven Scent, Marie Meili, Undiz, ASOS, Underboss Productions, Monki,
Bandeau Bra – a Lady’s Best Friend of All Times
Bandeau bras aren’t just convenient to use at the gym or yoga class, they are also quite fashionable as daily underwear. This is due to the large selection of tube top bras that come in various colors, shapes, fabrics, patterns and etc. The biggest problem you will have with this kind of undershirt is deciding what kind to buy: lace bandeau bra or plain elastic one is only two in a million choices available!
Why buy a tube top bra?
A bandeau bra is a piece of stretchy fabric with firm elastic pieces on the top and bottom, which make sure your brassiere stays on. It is strapless, but can have padded cups. Some models will have hooks in the front, back or to the sides, but the classic ones are often sewed together in one piece. This bra is good for:
- Creating a stylish looks with a couple of layers;
- For big breasted women, plus size bandeau bra is a fundamental piece of clothing for sports activities;
- For wearing under a see-through T-shirt.
Strapless bandeau bra variations
Despite being quite flexible and versatile, there are some tips on how to choose your best personal style of bandeau bra tops:
- Go for padded bandeau bra with cups to add 1-2 sizes to your bust volume;
- Choose seamless one for invisible look under a tight shirt;
- Wear a bandeau bra plus size over your regular bra tops for more comfort while exercising;
- A black bandeau bra is a universal base for any colors of clothes worn on top of it.
Bandeau bra Target selection can be very good, but we have an even bigger one: search and compare now!