Cami Bra: The Most Comfortable Bra in the World
Camisole bra is a hybrid of a camisole and a bra. We all agree that it was absolutely genius of those manufacturers who first began to sell a camisole with built in bra, since this solved the problem of having to search for appropriate brassiere that will provide support and shape to your breasts while you are wearing a comfortable cami or a tube top.
Two major types of cami bras:
- Separate bra camisole. Can be worn for bust line support or extra layer under clothes;
- A regular cami with built in bra attached to it.
Camisole with shelf bra provides:
- Pretty look, being embroidered with lace, mesh and other décor (not sexy bra is definitely not about it);
- Decent support. For example cami with shelf bra push your breast up and to the center, creating nice cleavage line;
- More coverage (even if its a shelf bra cami).