Natori, Cosabella, Adore Me, Hanky Panky, Wacoal, La Perla, Le Mystere, OnGossamer, Skarlett Blue, Free People, Fashion Forms, Calvin Klein Underwear, DKNY Intimates, L'Agent By Agent Provocateur, b.tempt'd, Stella McCartney, Only Hearts, ASOS, Nike, ELSE,
Plunge Bras for Every Neckline
Plunge bra is a solution for very low neckline dresses or tops. Its middle part (where the cups are connected) is low cut, creating a V neckline or a U plunge bra. So if you have a special designed top garment that forces you to give up your regular bra, deep plunge bra is the lowest brassiere you can find.
Deep V neck bra attributes:
- Shorter wires in the middle part for lower cleavage;
- Straps located wide to the sides for the halter neck effect;
- Many bras for low cut dresses have push up inserts in the cups;
- Side bones and thicker band for more support in a strapless plunge bra.
Advantages of low cut bra:
- Defined cleavage (even without padded cups);
- Breasts pushed up and to the center;
- Invisible effect even with the most risky clothes thanks to the deep V bra neckline;
- Sexy designs, for example models with quarter cups.
Many women in sizes A and B complain that their bra for low cut dresses slips – we suggest using a fashion tape to secure the brassiere in this case.