Dreamgirl, Le Mystere, Shirley of Hollywood, Skarlett Blue, Elegant Moments, Escante, ALO, Out From Under, Onzie, Manduka, Stella McCartney, Yummie by Heather Thomson, Oh La La Cheri, iCollection, Kate Spade New York x Beyond Yoga,
Choose the Most Seductive Shelf Bra for That Special Occasion
What is a shelf bra? It is a kind of brassiere that supports the bottom of lady’s breasts leaving the top part (from nipple up) open. Its enhanced push-up effect, balconette-styled straps and bare nipples create a naturally looking full cleavage.
While classic shelf bras are not something you would wear on a daily basis, it is a valuable addition to your intimate wardrobe. These models are suitable for all sizes: thanks to the underwire support, plus size shelf bra will look just as sexy, as an A cup sized one.
The are two major types of shelf bras:
- Open cup shelf bra. This is a bra that has a very small so-called cup that doesn’t cover much of the breast, but gives it an elegant and sexy look. Sometimes there’s no cup at all, just an elastic band with wires.
- Built-in shelf bra tank. Such shelf bras are inserted into various tops and camisoles to accommodate your bust line.
How to wear a shelf bra?
Shelf bra can be worn for three purposes:
- As a sexy lingerie in a bedroom. Ladies likes experimenting with open shelf bras, seducing their partner with a sexy and provocative look.
- As a regular bra for those who like the feeling of going braless, yet having the support and keeping the breasts in place.
- As a supportive device. For example, a tank top with shelf bra sewed into it will flatter the figure and keep your breasts in nice shape. It’s very convenient not having to worry about separate underwear for such a shelf bra tank top. However, take into account that nipples will show from underneath of the top.