Forever 21, Free People, Out From Under, ALO, Coobie, ASOS, Smartwool, Prana, Zella Body, Columbia, New Balance, Cosabella, Under Armour, Honeydew Intimates, Seven 'Til Midnight, Yandy Rene Rofe, Ashley Graham, Only Hearts, adidas, Yummie by Heather Thomson,
Strappy Bras: Infinite Art Creations
Strappy bra is a modern interpretation of women lingerie industry that likes experimenting with materials and styles. Its main attribute is straps that are used as both décor and functional material.
Strappy bras are created for two purposes:
- Accommodate or adorn certain tricky clothes, being a good alternative to convertible bras;
- Creatively redefine the brassiere in the most sophisticated designs.
The variations of strappy bras are endless. They can have:
- Halter models with open shoulders;
- Straps forming a triangle on top of the cup;
- Straps wrapping a chest area under the band;
- Straps forming different art pieces in the back.
Strappy bra with no cups at all, only straps wrapping the breasts.