Adore Me, L'Agent By Agent Provocateur, Skarlett Blue, Natori, OnGossamer, Spanx, ELSE, Parfait, Only Hearts, Panache, Wacoal, Free People, MAISON LEJABY, Pins And Needles, Calvin Klein, unVeiled by Felina, Rosie Pope, Felina, Heidi Klum Intimates, Chantelle Intimates,
What is an Unlined Bra and Why Should I Wear It?
Unlined bra is almost any bra that doesn’t have extra padding (such as foam) that is often meant to create push-up effect. Unlined bras, often referred to as non-padded bras, do have molded cups, it’s just that their cups are thinner and are lined with fabric layers, as opposed to foam padding.
What is unlined bra and its types:
- Sheer unlined bras: bralette, halter neck bra or lace unlined bra;
- Sheer wired models that are often used to enhance breasts shape and overall eroticism, such as quarter cup, unlined lace bra, etc;
- Unlined strapless bra that is a little thinker in the cup than its mesh counterparts;
- Unpadded bras used for exercising or sleeping;
- Unlined demi bra that has molded cups, yet the material isn’t very hard and can show nipple shapes.