Fashion Forms, Nordstrom Lingerie, XGEN Products, Out From Under, Betsey Johnson, Le Mystere, Free People, Passionata by Chantelle,
Backless bra might not be the kind of brassiere you will wear a lot, but it’s definitely the piece of underwear that will come in handy with an open back evening dress or top. Comparing to the old styles of corsets, you can really feel how far the bra industry has developed!
No need to give up comfort with bras for backless dress!
Thanks to the development of modern textile industry, such backless bras are becoming more and more comfortable and could be worn daily if needed. That’s why a lot of girls pack a bra for backless dress travelling, even if they aren’t planning to go out in the evening – this model will substitute a couple of other brassiere models that you’d need to take otherwise.
Types of materials used in backless bras:
- Fine transparent fabric;
- No material at all (the bra is fixed underneath your arms, look like bandeau bra without back part).
Most common types of backless bras:
- Padded cups for even greater impression;
- Seamless and molded foam cups (offers better fit and more invisibility);
- Clear bra straps for more invisibility;
- Strapless backless bra (usually balconette style, with ¾ coverage maximum);
- Backless bra with straps that can be adjusted to be worn in numerous ways: over the neck, crossed or just one strap.
Why should you invest in bras for backless dresses?
Besides fitting very specific kinds of clothing you wear, such underwear also represents a great versatile solution for any kind of occasions: from summer T-shirts with low underarm cuts to Greek costume parties.
The variety of models offered is endless – there can be a backless push up bra, it could have a removable transparent back part or there’s even a backless strapless bra.
Doesn’t matter whether you have a tricky backless dress or just looking to enlarge your bra wardrobe selection – we have the best backless bra models in all possible variations!